Posted: Tue 8:23 PM, Jul 07, 2020
OZARK, Mo. (Edited News Release) — The Christian County Health Department announced several potential COVID-19 related community exposures.
The health department is asking anyone who was at the locations listed
below to monitor for symptoms. There is no need to self-quarantine or isolate unless symptoms develop. Anyone who visited the locations during the timeframes listed is considered to be at low-risk for contracting COVID-19. Anyone experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 should stay home and
seek medical attention.
• June 26: ALDI in Nixa from Noon- – 12:15 p.m. (infections, no symptoms, and no mask)
• June 27: Lowe’s in Ozark from 9 a.m. – 6 p. m. (infectious, no symptoms, and masked)
• June 27: Century Lanes in Nixa from 8 p.m. – 10 p.m. (infectious, no symptoms, and no
• June 28: Prima’s Mexican Kitchen in Ozark from 1 p.m. – 1:45 p.m. (infectious, symptomatic,
and no mask)
• June 29: Handyman Rentals in Nixa from 7 a.m. – 7:20 a.m. (symptomatic and no mask)
• June 29: Nixa Live Stock Café’ in Nixa from 7:30 a.m. – 8 a.m. (symptomatic and no mask)
• June 30: Lowe’s in Ozark from 2 p.m. – 11 p.m. (symptomatic and masked)
• July 1: Ozark Christian County Day of Prayer at the Ozark Square around 7:30 a.m. (exact length of time unknown) (infectious, symptomatic, and no mask)
The health department continues to remind all residents to practice social distancing while out in public areas, wear a face mask or other face covering if social distancing is not possible, practice good hand hygiene, and avoid crowded areas or large gatherings.